Service & Policy
Your privacy matters to Anshurav Technologies Private Constrained (the “Company”, “we”, “ogy”, or “us”).
It withal tells you how you can access and update your information and make certain culls about how your information
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you choose to avail our services, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, ogytaxi may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND UTILIZE OUR ACCOMMODATIONS
In integration to any Bulwarked Information or other information that you opt to submit to us, we may utilize a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Accommodations (“Usage Information”). This Utilization Information may include the browser that you are utilizing, the URL that referred you to our Accommodations, all of the areas within our Accommodations that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In integration, we accumulate your Contrivance Identifier for your Contrivance. A Contrivance Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Contrivance used to access the Accommodations, and our computers identify your Contrivance by its Contrivance Identifier.
In case of booking via call centre, Ogy may record calls for quality and training purposes.
In advisement, tracking information is accumulated as you navigate through our Accommodations, including, but not circumscribed to geographic areas. The driver’s mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates, during the ride, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile contrivances can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
We may, from time to time, supplement the information we accumulate about you through our website or Mobile Application or Accommodations with outside records from third parties.
INFORMATION ACCUMULATED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Our Accommodations are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may accumulate and use technical data and cognate information, including but not constrained to, technical information about your contrivance, system and application software, and peripherals, that is collected periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other accommodations to you (if any) cognate to such Mobile Applications.
When you utilize any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically accumulate and store some or all of the following information from your mobile contrivance (“Mobile Contrivance Information”), in integration to the Contrivance Information, including without constraint:
Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
The manufacturer and model of your mobile contrivance
Your mobile operating system
The type of mobile internet browsers you are utilizing
Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you utilize a concrete part of the Mobile Application over a given duration, the duration you spend utilizing the Mobile Application, how often you utilize the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
Information to sanction us to personalize the accommodations and content available through the Mobile Application
Use of information collected?
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Based upon the Protected Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our website(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, pick up address, contact number) to the driver who accepts your request for transportation so that the driver may contact and find you. The companies for which drivers work (that are providing the transportation service) are also able to access your Protected Information, including your geo-location data.
- We also provide your information to the other users who shall be travelling with you in the vehicle assigned to you, should you choose any pooled vehicle feature of our Services.
- We use that geo-location information for various purposes, including for you to be able to view the drivers in your area that are close to your location, for you to set your pick up location, for the drivers to identify the pick up location, to send you promotions and offers, and to allow you (if you choose through any features we may provide) to share this information with other people.
- We may share the information collected from you with TFS if you choose to avail of any transportation services offered by TFS on the Mobile Application.
- We may use the information collected from you for targeted advertising. This involves using information collected on an individual’s web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our web site(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND RESCINDMENT OF ACCOUNT
(a) You are responsible for maintaining the precision of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as a component of account registration. If you’re Bulwarked Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Accommodations, you may veridical, efface inaccuracies, or amend information by making the transmutation on our member information page or by contacting us through through electronic mail address mentioned on our website or Mobile Application. We will make good faith efforts to make requested vicissitudes in our then active databases as anon as plausibly practicable.
(b) You may additionally abrogate or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Accommodations by following the injective authorizations contained within an electronic-mail or by logging into your utilizer account and transmuting your communication predilections.
(c) If upon modifying or transmuting the information earlier provided to Us, we find it arduous to sanction access to our Accommodations to you due to paucity/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the Accommodations by providing you an indicted notice to this effect on your registered email id.
(d) If you opiate to rescind your account or request that we no longer utilize your information to provide you accommodations, contact us through through electronic mail address mentioned on the peregrination bill received. We will retain your Bulwarked Information and Utilization Information (including geo-location) for as long as your account with the Accommodations is active and as needed to provide you accommodations. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Bulwarked Information and Utilization Information (including geo-location, trip history, and transaction history) as needed to comply with our licit and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities cognate to abrogation of an account, investigate or obviate fraud and other incongruous activity, to enforce our acquiescent, and for other business reason. After a period of time, your data may be anonymzed and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as compulsory for us to provide our Accommodations efficaciously, but our utilization of the anonymzed data will be solely for analytic purposes.
The For fended Information and Utilization Information we accumulate is securely stored within our databases, and we utilize standard, industry-wide, commercially plausible security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for fending your information. However, as efficacious as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we assure that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own jeopardy. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.